So, it is the first post post-assessment. How does it feel; alright!
In typical fashion, here's a funny video from YouTube, to introduce the new season, featuring a cat you can follow on Twitter. @sockington is incredibly funny, and I recommend you follow him
CIPR: Where is the history?
-
Before I begin this, I'm a student and am actively involved (when I can)
with the CIPR North East. I also study a CIPR approved BA Hons Public
Relations co...
Long time no blog . . .
-
So I definitely said in all good faith that I would carry on my blog didn’t
I? Oh well, I’ll pick it up again now, hopefully anyway . . .
So my last blog ...
Studying Public relations...
-
As I sit here scrolling through page after page of Public relations acts,
campaigns, uses, definations, while having facebook open I am rather
inspired.
...
So long farewell.....
-
Well people this is my last blog..... I think.I have really enjoyed
blogging about different things that have affected me. I may continue to
blog in the fu...
Stressful times..
-
Yes it’s that time of year again when summer is just around the corner and
all the deadlines are drawing closer… We all know the feeling, panic starts
to s...
Remember the Neymar
-
To be dubbed the new Pele puts a lot of expectation on Neymar da Silva
Santos Junior. The 17 year old has already attracted interest from the
world's top c...
Assessment ends on Friday... Sockington may seriously affect your grade - you may even lose the 10 extra marks for citing OPR2ed.
ReplyDeletePS I hate cats.
ReplyDeleteBut Sockington does bring joy to many of his followers, much like FORC does to its followers.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure I could always get another social media book other than OPR2ed!
I'll try and find a worthy dog on Twitter to follow and post later on it