Saturday, February 21, 2009

Free Breakdown Recovery for 1 mile

For those accustomed to travelling the UK highways and byways, you will often see roadworks advertising 'Free Recovery' if you breakdown within the set of works.

Obama's team have set up 'www.recovery.gov', a free website that shows where all the Stimulus Bill money is going. The website has a very handy diagram to show where this money is going, and in proportion to the total $787 Billion.



Do not adjust your sets, that really is $8billion on other.

The rest of the website is also quite interesting. There is no further breakdown of the figures on the website. This picture is the closest Joe Public will get to a balance sheet.

Also of interest is the map of jobs saved/created. Again, your eyes aren't deceiving you. That really was saved/created. I too ask myself the question, what is saved/created?

I think I might go save/create myself some breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment